Return & RefundPolicy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
1.Return and refund only can be obtained if your item must be unused and must bein the original packaging. You have 48 hours from the date you received it tonotify us about the damaged item.
2. Return and refund only can be obtained if the product is with manufacturer defect (s).
3.Return and refund will not be applicable to any circumstances below:
- Product specification error made by buyer e.g. size, color,design, pattern etc.
- Product that has been used, stained or defected, damaged causedby the buyers will not be accepted for return and refund.
- Custom made products will be non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed on our website. Please ensure that the measurements are correct and note the estimated delivery time shown on the site to allow for production.
- Whilst every effort is made to accurately reproduce images of our products, different monitor settings can have an effect on the appearance of colors. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.So we do not do refund on the basis of color difference as seen on your computer screen.
- Shedding is a natural characteristic of a deep pile rug and is not deemed to be a fault. This is common on Acrylic Wool rugs and should betaken into consideration when choosing a product suitable rug for your home.
- The sliding, moving or folding of the rug is not a fault. This can happen due to friction caused from walking, or due to an object placed on rug. We must understand that the rugs are only placed on top of the flooring or carpet and are not pasted or stitched to the floor.
- We try our best to be accurate as possible to mention the rug size of all our rugs. Most our rugs are handmade so the rug size can vary up to 5 -10cm. Please accept the rug size variation up to 10cm. We do not offer any refund or exchange based on minor rug size variation, staining, shading, pile flattening, watermarking, overlook damage, reasonable fluffing or piling, rugs used in extreme high traffic, rugs exposed to direct sunlight or cut length hall runners.
Once notified of damages or faults Imhomestylist will arrange for our courier to collect your purchase and a replacement or full refund will be issued once therug has been received and inspected.
If goods are faulty,we will offer to exchange with similar product, store credit or offer refund in case of unavailability of similar product within a reasonable time frame.
Once we’ve confirmed that we've received your cancellation pre delivery, you'll receive a full refund to the original payment method used to pay for the order.
Refunds made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal may not show in your account straightaway due to the clearing time required by banks to process the refund. Typically, this can take up to seven working days, but varies depending on the bank. Please contact your card issuer or bank directly with any queries.