FLEUR - FLORET WHITE ORCHID WITH BLACK VASE
This Arrangement is READY STOCK, and is available at the Imhomestylist Kajang Gallery.
A beautiful real touch artificial orchid flower. This set of flower consist of exclusive latex premium artificial orchid (a real touch type) with some artificial moss and leaves (including the vase).
Vase Color: Black Matte
Numbers of Stalks: 2
Type of Vase: Ceramic
H55cm x W53cm
1) DIRECT ONLINE TRANSFER / BANK IN
Name: IMHOMESTYLIST SDN BHD
Bank: Maybank Berhad
Account Number: 562021630136
PayPal is a fast, easy and safe way to make payments online and on your mobile phone.
Payment in full must be received before orders are dispatched.
Please click the link to purchase via SenangPay
4)MASTERCARD / VISA
We accept both manual wire transfer and credit card payments for all our products.
We have partnered with award winning payment gateway merchant in paypal , a leading payment gateway, to accept credit cards payment safely and securely for our customers.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Please use your Order ID number as the payment reference and email the receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
Your order will be cancelled if no payments are received within 48 hours.
Return & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
1. Return and refund only can be obtained if your item must be unused and must be in the original packaging. You have 48 hours from the date you received it to notify us about the damaged item.
2. Return and refund only can be obtained if the product is with manufacturer defect (s).
3.Return and refund will not be applicable to any circumstances below:
- Product specification error made by buyer e.g. size, color,design, pattern etc.
- Product that has been used, stained or defected, damaged caused by the buyers will not be accepted for return and refund.
- Custom made products will be non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed on our website. Please ensure that the measurements are correct and note the estimated delivery time shown on the site to allow for production.
- Whilst every effort is made to accurately reproduce images of our products, different monitor settings can have an effect on the appearance of colors. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.So we do not do refund on the basis of color difference as seen on your computer screen.
PRE-ORDER ITEM (Available on 1 February 2017)
ESTIMATED TIME ARRIVAL: 30-35 WORKING DAYS (EXCLUDE SATURDAY & SUNDAY AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY)
*Please allow extra time for delivery during holiday periods. If there are any unexpected delays we will advise you as soon as we are aware and keep you updated with the status of your order
Acrylic-wool rugs; synthetic wool with modern, contemporary and fashionable geometric design. Collection come with a pile height of approx. 1.5 cm and the pile is soft and comfortable underfoot.
COLORS:Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately.
SIZES:All rug sizes are approximate.
RECOMMENDED RUG SIZES BY ROOM SIZE:
|Room Size|| Recommended Rug Size |
|4' x 6' to 5' x 7'|| 4'6” x 6'6”|
|6' x 9' to 7' x 10'|| 5' x 8'|
|9' x 11' to 10' x 12'|| 6’x 9’ or 8' x 10'|
|10' x 13' to 11' x 14'|| 8’ x 10’ or 9' x 12'|
|11' x 16' to 12' x 17' || 10' x 15'|
4'6” x 6'6”
6’ x 9’
8' x 10'
8’6” x 11’6”
to customize your own size, kindly email us your request to email@example.com
How to take care Arcylic Wool Rug
1. Placing the rug in a light-traffic area doesn't really stop it from shedding, although it will receive less wear and tear, so protecting the fibers while using it helps it shed normally.
2.Rake, brush or groom your rug weekly, or more often if needed. Use a special rake available at specialty carpet outlets. A clean broom or a pet brush may also work, but avoid any product that is harsh on the fibers, such as wire-bristled brushes.
3.Trim tufts of wool that emerge above the carpet surface with a sharp pair of scissors. Wool carpets naturally experience this effect -- don't panic -- but cutting them even with the surrounding carpet will discourage the fuzzy appearance they cause. Don't pull the fibers as you work to avoid more shedding. Wipe your hand over the surface to collect loose fibers and balls.
4.Vacuum your wool rug at least once or twice a week, especially in the first few months (there will be lot of remaining wool due to factory manufacturing). Use a vacuum with gentle suction and work with the pile, not against it. Avoid heavy-duty vacuums or those with beater bars or brush bars, which damage the wool construction.
5.Rotate your carpet every few months to ensure even wear, which prevents needless shedding.